Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rolling Stock

I love to get parcels in the mail.  There's just something Christmasy about it.  Anyway, recently I ordered some Thomas the Train stuff from my N scale supplier, so I tacked on a few things that I needed (well, wanted is a better word).  And I finally found some Rapido Via Rail cars on line from a great supplier in Manitoba (go Canada eh!? Rapido is also Canadian so its nice the total solution was sourced from here)  and the more I looked at his stuff, the more I decided to buy.  of course. 

So in addition to 4 Via Rail cars, pictures to follow, I got 4 hopper cars from Intermodal.  Ok, my thoughts on the Rapido - wow, awesome detail, nice rolling, great stuff but I expected that from their price.




The Intermodals were surprising though.  Inexpensive, 15 bucks or something, but the detail and quality are top notch. Very impressive.


 
Hoppers in action!

Going East out of Fergus's Industrial Spurs

No comments:

Post a Comment