Monday, July 18, 2011

More grass Man, more grass

Okay so the title is bit misleading - this isn't actually about the effects of marijuana. Maybe though, it gets me some cheap web hits ... if that's the case, sorry but thanks for visiting.  This is actually a continuation of the use of the new Grassinator on my N scale model train.  Dude - don't judge, you're looking up web references for marijuana !!   Anyway, I also tried my hand at building a rural road. Mixed results. Definitely mixed results, by that I mean the road stinks, the grass is pretty good.  Again, no weed ref intended.




The road was made with plaster of Paris tinted with grey. Mistakes

 1. should have used black not grey.
 2. was the plaster of Paris itself not runny enough I think.  
 3.Lines were painted - too thick a brush and I shake.  Tried, halfheartedly, to make a stencil but that failed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment