Sunday, May 29, 2011

The hills go on and on

I continue to work on the escarpment and as I go I'm trying different techniques and such.  The downside is that the first section is looking drab I think.

This first shot  shows all the sections that are (almost) complete.  The bit in the middle is the first, the far right was done after that and the bit left (not far left that's not done) is the new batch.  The blacks are stronger, there is more variation and looks better.  I think.  The next shot shows the two areas side by side (latest and first).  The first is a bit washed out.  The escarpment, though, has sections like that. Bleached and then it has the darker, earthier sections. So it should work out as I continue to scenic it with trees, dirt, bushes and wild life.






I couldn't resist taking some shots of my latest FVM loco in the new rocks -





No comments:

Post a Comment